do you guys ever wonder why the students at hogwarts are afraid of the shrieking shack because its “haunted” when they literally go to school with ghosts
You’ll stay with me?’
Until the very e n d.'
Curiosity is not a sin…. But we should exercise caution with our curiosity… yes, indeed.
"your password is weak"
You’re the weak one
And you’ll never know love, or friendship
And I feel sorry for you
friendly reminder that Harry Potter
- at eleven, was described by his teachers as ‘bright’
- at the same age, according to the Sorting Hat: “Not a bad mind, either. There’s talent, oh my goodness, yes” and “You could be great, you know, it’s all here in your head”
- mastered the challenging Patronus Charm at thirteen and proceeded to teach it at fifteen
- resisted the Imperius Curse at fourteen and soon learned to throw it off completely, even when cast by the incredibly powerful Voldemort
- also at fourteen, learned to cast a powerful Accio Charm
- at fifteen, was training other students
- at the same age, under extreme stress, tested as ‘exceeds expectations’ or ‘outstanding’ in every subject that required actual magic (including the dreaded Potions)
- same age, cast a briefly effective Cruciatus Curse
- at sixteen, became a star Potions student simply by following superior instructions
- at seventeen, successfully cast the Imperius Curse on his first try, and used it repeatedly
- at the same age, cast a successful Cruciatus Curse
get to know me meme: ten male characters ♦ ron weasley
↳ “Well, what Harry said is the most useful if we’re trying to tell them apart! When we come face-to-face with one down a dark alley, we’re going to be having a look to see if its solid, aren’t we, we’re not going to be asking, ‘Excuse me, are you the imprint of a departed soul?’”